Monday 13 August 2012

Saas Fee / My birthday / London Olympics / Theory test

The past few weeks i have been busy, Saas Fee, UK, Olympics, Driving Theory Test, Family visits..

I spent 2 weeks on the glacier in Saas Fee Switzerland with Team GB. Was a good 2 weeks, the jumps were good shape was trying some rodeos and underflips on the medium line also got a sb7 and tried fs10 of the big line so stocked on that :)   the pipe was ok for doing some bs5's, not really good enough to try some other tricks i wanted, which was a shame. Also went snowboarding for the first time on my birthday, which was sick!


After Saas Fee i headed to the UK with my mum and dad in Forrest our 1979 vw camper,  stayed in a few places on the way up through France. In the UK stayed at a mates in Ashford for a few days, he has a big garden, i learnt to drive a digger and dump truck and some drifting in a Mazda mx5 :)

We went into london for the day as i had tickets for the Olympic Volleyball, cheers Team GB and sir Clive Woodward who got me the tickets for being in the Youth Olympics. The Volleyball was a good game such good atmosphere. After the olympics we went up to Coventry and i passed my driving theory test and got to see loads of my family which i dont really get to see that often so was a good few weeks :)


No comments:

Post a Comment