Sunday 27 March 2011

The Brits

Have been in Laax for the last week for The Brits (the british snowboard championships). The weather has been soo sunny all week, so the comps have all gone down. It has been a real fun week and successful! as i made the mens finals (top 12) in all 3 events, Big Air, Halfpipe and Slopestyle and took 1 gold and 2 silvers in my age group. The number of riders this year seemed lower although the standard of riding has shot through the roof, double corks landed in big air and slopestyle, plus Dom and Ben trying them in pipe. I was so happy to land some of my best tricks this week, fs9 in the pipe being my highlight, it was only me and Ben Kilner (Olympian and halfpipe winner) to land a 9 in pipe. I will up load a little edit of my week later.. I am off for a few days on a photo shoot this week with Dan Wakeham and then onto the Junior World Championships in Italy next weekend.

Big Air fs7

No comments:

Post a Comment